Thursday, June 12, 2014

How I think about art

This art class has changed the way I think about art in many ways. First, now I really stop and think when I see art and think about how much time and hard work must have gone into the piece of art, whether it's a photograph, painting, drawing, sculpture, or whatever it may be. It also changed the way I think about art because I think I learned more about myself as an artist and what I like most about art. My favorite part of this semester was our photography unit. Although I don't build what is in the photograph that I am taking, how you set it up and what angle you hold the camera at is very important and that is how you make the photograph unique. This class really helped steer my art career in the right direction. This class has taught me what I like and don't like about art, and also my strengths and weaknesses in art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment